How to care for your treasures.
Your silver and gold pieces are made to last for generations, but it won't harm to give your shiny friends a good clean. Here are some tips to help you clean and care for your jewelry pieces
- Use a soft, lint-free cloth to gently wipe your jewelry to remove any oils, dirt, or sweat that may have accumulated on the surface. This will help prevent tarnishing.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry while exercising, gardening and other activities that can cause damage to your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry in a dry, cool place, away from direct sunlight or heat sources, and avoid exposing it to air or moisture for extended periods of time.
- Use a silver polishing cloth or a jewelry cleaning solution specifically designed for silver or gold to clean your jewelry periodically. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals that can damage your jewelry.
- Take your jewelry to a jeweler for periodic maintenance, such as polishing or to replace an old clasp.